Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

It's making people go crazy here in France, this situation you have with masks and so... Am still waiting for French sheep to wake up, but well, meanwhile I wander without one, except in shops when I really NEED to do some grocery shopping.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

What's up with his rubber forehead?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I long for the days when "comedy" like this was actually funny.

He is not my president. So nothing he says means $hit!

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

I work for State Govt and we're not wearing masks.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

YAY!

So this means he takes his off!
We finally get to see the actor portraying Chyna Buy-den.

Oh, it IS going to be a hot summer.
And we're not talking climate hoax.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I would wear a t-shirt with this on the back of it every time I leave my house in my blue State!
Anyone know if this is available in a t-shirt?

(1) Show this thread