Only people mentioned by @Jolimain in this post can reply

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication

Marxist infiltration of our military

Anthro/Archaeologist, Med Lab Tech. Search for truth, justice, freedom, love life and I am thankful every day, Love to all.

💗As my husband said after I read this, soldiers are also protected under the constitution and I concur 100%. This fellow is a domestic enemy. 👆🤩👆 Truth!!

WHITE HATS are not INCHARGE

That's terrible.

Father, Husband, Son, Patriot, Seems cliche at this point to put that but that and truth teller and seeker of truth should just about do it.

They already did this to some navy friends of mine. Didn't "have" to be vaccinated, but it would look better to the rest of their subordinates if they did. Also would be confined to ship at all times if they didn't.... So for a twenty something it's pretty much fuck you if you don't.

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

IM so Happy to see so much comments. This prove that more and more people are waking up. Thanks to all of you Patriots for all your comments, it is the goal and mission of each of us to wake people up to see the faces of the real traitors who need to be judged.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Kay Griggs warned us that many Satanists are in the military. They need to be weeded out, exposed and arrested. This is GOD's Country.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO . . . This man needs to be arrested for treason. Anyone in the military that is pushing for vaccines is showing his true colors and needs to go. Our Military needs to have the freedom that they fight for. We need to protect them and say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

It's treasonous for a general to knowingly destroy government property. He has been compromised.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

CORRUPTION. He will be hung for crimes against humanity.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

CORRUPTION. He will be hung for crimes against humanity.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

This is experimental, how can they mandate it. Especially to our military.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

This is experimental, how can they mandate it. Especially to our military.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Another operative of evil outs himself.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

wtf? how much longer is this going to play out without obvious consequences (you know - an end - full out arrests)??

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

This will not go over well!

Mason?

its illegal and ge will lose his command

It seems that the Authoritarianism/ Totalitarianism CCP has taken over our Military

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Sickening is what it is. Our military should never ever ever be put in these positions. PERIOD

(1) Show this thread