Just an FYI. There is an infrastructure war going on all day. Been rerouting traffic to keep us up and running. Something big has to be about to drop.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

FIND THE FEELING THEN LET THE THOUGHTS FOLLOW

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Thank you Kobayashi ...keep our light beaming !

We live in Montana. We are Patriots. WWG1WGA.

Thanks Kobayashi, this site is important to us.

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Thank you for everything your are doing. Thank you.

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Trolled by Biden and his wife? Real or fake? It;s okay I'm destroying them

In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication

At least they are funny trolls!!!

(1) Show this thread

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Trolled by Biden and his wife? Real or fake? It;s okay I'm destroying them

Trust the plan.🔥 Fight back. WenJEChat on *Telegram (main acct) https://t.me/WenJEChannel WenJE on Gab and WeGo 🙏✝️❤️🇺🇸🐸🍿

Much appreciated! Thank you.🙏❤️

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

Thank you for letting all of us know; we really appreciate it. I don't know about all the other A-NONS but I see you guys as a form of family and I go through withdrawal if I can't keep in contact. Also, have you guys seen this? I didn't know this, guess I'm running behind

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/01/19/cia-director-gina-haspel-announces-resignation/?sh=57b758aa7cf2

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Thank you for all you are doing.

Living in the southern USA. Fighting for freedom and our constitutional rights. Bible thumper.

Is Wego working????

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Many thanks!! 👍👍👍

YES!!! I agree, and I've had stability/connectivity issues big time today. as well. Exciting times!!! 🍿

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

WE APPRECIATE YOU!!!

having trouble posting links and such, could this be why? thanks

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

Was there not a huge problem with Verizon's infrastructure most of yesterday up and down the East Coast?
@administrator Keep up the hard work and a huge thank you for all that you do!

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Any ideas on what it could be? Inquiring minds want to know!

Christian, Pro Life, freedom lover. Trump 2020. He Won!

Love the job you are doing! I have also noticed I have suddenly started typing better. At the T, I had to reenter words 3 or more times to make a word right. Always suspected little jack played games. Now I kniw he did🤗😉

The Lord bless you and keep you;the Lord make his face shine on you & be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you & give you peace

Thank you for everything you do to keep us up and running. I noticed some lagging - this explains it.

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

We see your focus and hard work to keep this platform running smoothly. Thank you Kobayashi!!❤️❤️

Who are you?
CodeMonkeyZ, is that u?

Thank you for all you do.

#PastorShadilay here. I have been called to be a minister to #QArmy and the #SaltArmy as well as a blacksmith for the Meme War. #wwg1wga

o7

Yeah.........nah I changed my name from Awake to Mick. I'm hoping this place is better than Gab. It doesn't work properly,

👊💪🇺🇸🇦🇺🙏

It probaly the release of the Ghsliane Maxwell documents tomorrow

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

Thank you for all that you are doing@administrator!! Really like it here!!

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

No matter what happens I LOVE and thank you for fighting for what is right God made the Plan and will execute it to perfection. Nothing can stop ALL the truth that is about to be exposed. God won befor we where ever chosen for this BIBLICAL time. We will be alive to see a world without the wicked HOLD THE LINE EVEN IF THE LIGHTS GO OUT GOD IS OUR LIGHT IN DARKNESS AMEN ✝️@administrator

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

thank you for all you do to give us a place to call home

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

charlie ward seems to imply something happening maybe by saturday.

In response Debra Fierens to her Publication

That consensus is gaining mass.

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

In response Debra Fierens to her Publication

Well, Saturday will be the end of "10 Days of Darkness", will it not? 🤔

(2) Show this thread

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

Thank you for the heads up, Kobayashi!

Looking for truth. God and Freedom are #1 for me. I studied Dental and Wellness promotion I'm big on family values. Godspeed.

Hi I'm new here. Took days to get on. I can't quite figure out how to find people. Do you have a help page?

Retired RN, mom, mimi. Sick of politics lol. Just an ole country gal.

In response Charlene Charlene to her Publication

Try YouTube how to videos. maybe that will help

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Charlene Charlene to her Publication

Check posts in the feed ... you will recognise patriots. follow them and hopefulky you will be led to patriots that you follow ed on twtr. Many of them have almost the same names here. Hope that helps.

(2) Show this thread

You mean like DDoS attacks or just dealing with vastly increased user sub load? Twatter released that damn Birdwatch thing yesterday and I saw glimpses of people saying there was a massive purge stage 2 underway. Crowd sourced witch hunts.

In response Last Days to his Publication

meanwhile, their stock hit a all time high 2 hours ago

(1) Show this thread