PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.-Q πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Hey PJ! I was talking to someone who said Tesla was a Nazi occultist and that's where he got his energy ideas. I then told him that Tesla was an electrical engineer borm in Yugoslavia who wanted to provide free energy to the world. I then asked this person if it ever occurred to him that Tesla may have been vilified by those who stole his work to use it for themselves in order to keep us enslaved to money and wars for fossil fuel. He really didnt have much to say after that.The released Tesla file really is fascinating!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

the tesla tower in the tesla file is to the right. the thing pictured first tgat they built in Astana-the new world masonic capital- looks an awful like a tesla tower- which makes my point.

Everyone should research this place, Astana, NWO Capitol. It certainly may be a Tesla tower. It also is thought to be a masonic symbol of an egg leaving an ovary. The illuminati loves their reprofuctive ogran symbols. That city is wall to wall masonic/illuminati symbols. I shudder to think of their full vision for its future use. the future world they wanted to rule over. It's a ghost town now. I hope it only ever becomes a spectacle for tourism.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

https://youtu.be/YupHXNgaFX4

this is a great explanation of astana- very scary place indeed!