A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.-Q ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

P.J. 777, forgive my lack of knowledge, who are these two men with President Trump - Tesla roots??? Thank you for some information...
@joycemyers

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication

Nikola Tesla & John Trump. DJT's uncle, John, was sent by MIT to review all of Nikola Tesla's documents after Nikola Tesla passed. There is speculation that John passed some of that knowledge on to DJT. God bless!

(1) Show this thread

exciting times ahead ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ so grateful to experience all of this

And we wait with great antiscipation!
;)

And we wait with great antiscipation!
;)

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

Hey PJ! I was talking to someone who said Tesla was a Nazi occultist and that's where he got his energy ideas. I then told him that Tesla was an electrical engineer borm in Yugoslavia who wanted to provide free energy to the world. I then asked this person if it ever occurred to him that Tesla may have been vilified by those who stole his work to use it for themselves in order to keep us enslaved to money and wars for fossil fuel. He really didnt have much to say after that.The released Tesla file really is fascinating!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

the tesla tower in the tesla file is to the right. the thing pictured first tgat they built in Astana-the new world masonic capital- looks an awful like a tesla tower- which makes my point.

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. Whatโ€™s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Good for you for responding to their theory with FACTS. ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿค›

(2) Show this thread

Believer๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š,WWG1WGA๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #MAGA

Amen!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

TEXAN. Proud supporter of President Donald J. Trump!!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!