Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Pale Horse Rider
@HiPlainzGrifter
I am spitting nails right now.

They just offered my daughter $100 at her work to take both COVID vaccines.

My daughter is 16, impressionable, and has been sucked into the mainstream narrative somewhat.

I told her I'd pay her double to NOT take it.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Praying for a positive outcome of this situation, Nana! OMG 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 💞

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

yep

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Even though the site was down yesterday - I was still on 'Auto-Pilot' for the 8:09pm prayer group - thanks to your good guidance, dear one! 🙏 💞 😇

That is awesome hun, Nana posted it on Toaster on Telegram.😘😇🙏💜
Anytime Anonup is down I will try to post it there if that site is up. I also have spots on Gab and 107 Daily as alternatives.

Awesome - i will note the alternatives - TY - WHich Toaster - there seems to be 3 on Telegram - see pic

The first one it is run by John Kennedy and he was one of the first telegram accts I found.

Idk anyone else that could call Nana at 3:00am out of the blue and get an answer.

OMG ... awesome ! So which acct. is yours please :)

I am SirHuckleberry everywhere.

👍 10 - 4 or 5x5 either one - got the message!!! TY 😇

Only people mentioned by @dmrome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dennis 1776, click on at the bottom under it