Pale Horse Rider
@HiPlainzGrifter
I am spitting nails right now.

They just offered my daughter $100 at her work to take both COVID vaccines.

My daughter is 16, impressionable, and has been sucked into the mainstream narrative somewhat.

I told her I'd pay her double to NOT take it.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

whatever happened to HEPA? Employers will now know who has taken the jab by who got paid and vice versa

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

She is a minor. How is that allowed?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Idk

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

OMG!!! That really pisses me off!! I think I'd be going in to her boss and asking him if he will be covering all medical expenses if she were to have adverse reactions to an experimental drug and if he understands what is in the Nuremburg Code.......prayers that things will work out🙏🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

yep🤬

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Praying for a positive outcome of this situation, Nana! OMG 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 💞

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

yep

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Unapologetic Conservative from Cedar Rapids, IA who loves GOD, country, President Trump, & Patriots.

I would also be spitting nails, fire, and whatever got in my way if I heard that. Hang in there!!! God bless!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

@HiPlainzGrifter Ill add $100 as well if she doesn't take it. ❤️🙏