Woohoo Good Morning Patriots!
Nana missed yall!
Let's get this party started with a cleansing prayer!
Let's also pray over@kobayashi and@Vincentkennedy for there sites to be free from attacks!
Thank you guys for getting us back up and running!
This pray pretty well covers it all.

https://youtu.be/06Vd590jADU

A Prayer For Protection Against Evil Plans | Be Covered By God's Grace - YouTube

Be blessed as you listen to this powerful prayer of protection to cancel the plans of the enemy. SUBSCRIBE to Grace for Purpose for more!© 2020 Grace for Pur...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen! TY! Missed everybody yesterday. Praying for protection in every way for our@administrator Kobayashi,@vincentkennedy, all the Patriots, and for our truly exceptional AnonUp site & community. Grateful for this red-pilled haven. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Love America and My President, Donald J Trump Just here to bring light and share light!!

miss you@vincentkennedy VK
Are you and the wife ok???

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

I couldn't believe how much I missed everyone. I too, am so grateful for this site. So many smart, caring, awake people!

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Hi Angel, I'm glad we're back up. I thought we might be down for good. A lot of arrests happening. I'm going to post what I found yesterday

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Awesome!

(1) Show this thread

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

Sorry to be a noob on this but can someone please tell me (or what) NANA is?

In response James Cooper to his Publication

She is Angels Here, and refers to herself in the third person as Nana, like the famous detective Hercules Poirot.

In response James Cooper to his Publication

I love Nana!

(2) Show this thread

@kobayashi
@Vincentkennedy
@GhostEzra
Wonderful - I was dismayed not to be able to connect with everyone yesterday, thank you dear ones for bringing us together and allowing us to support each other, and NANA I love your prayers lady, keep 'em coming!
And much love and thanks to all who are here GOD BESS!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana was missing yall too.
I pretended to be the maid yesterday because well ..... I dont have a maid and this place was a wreck!🤣😂

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN.
Lord hear our prayer.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

beautiful prayer .....thanks Nana❣️

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

I thought so too, pretty well covered it all I thought.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Last nights prayer was answered that this site be restored - AMEN!!! 🙏

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Yes it was!
Raise your hand if you missed everyone here yesterday!

(1) Show this thread

What yall thinking?

Issues with both sites yesterday from attacks or:
Changing platform providers?

Nana, what is the other site? ... If I may ask ... and another thought occurred to me yesterday ...
The evil one would like nothing better than for all of us to separated .... How do you think we can gather our contact info and still remain private ... just in case something should happen, it would be nice to know someone on here lives down the street.
How can we manage that? Pray about it and we will continue this conversation at a later date.

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

I took a screenshot of the error page that popped up for this one. Wego just didnt respond after loading the homepage.

At first I thought I got the Ban Hammer, but later in the night, both sites worked again.

Im guessing they are getting some extra lines of code and redundancy so if there were an attack, it would be fruitless.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts