Holy crap...was I the only one who couldnt log on here yesterday? I was worried lol

Only people mentioned by @SusieQLou in this post can reply

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

I thought it was me😐 as it coincided w me trying to change my settings so thought I was kicked off. Anonup has become my connection to what is really happening so I was very upset. So grateful it's back!

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Me too, i was in panic mode lol

(1) Show this thread

I was worried as well.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

No. It was down for a while . Wego as well

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Couldnt log in either here in California.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

I couldn't log in either! Not the first time here but it eventually pops back up.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Glad to see everything back on line. Must have been the Colonial Pipeline imitation.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

In response Rick Baron to his Publication

lol, me too....whew!

(1) Show this thread

Same here. So glad,to be back

same here

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Felt a little panicky. This source is best!

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

I was panicked too lol

(1) Show this thread

i couldn't either. I sure missed everyone. I was beginning to think it was only me

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Me too, I wonder what the heck happened

(1) Show this thread

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

yeap, offline too!
great numbers given though!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

You were not alone.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Glad to be back, missed you all!

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

I'm estimating that this site was down yesterday for roughly 16 hours.

Under attack equals "over the target."

#MAGA#wwg1wga

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Thinking the same!

(1) Show this thread