Father God,
Lord Thank you for our White Hats and the patriot's, our policemen and woman, Firemen and EMTs. Lord I ask with my whole heart that you place a hedge of protection around them and allow them to do their jobs with ease and go to their loving homes. Lord, we have seen that some in our Government are causing undue harm to each race of people, Lord I ask that you bring us together against those who would choose to divide us. Lord allow us to rebuke this evil plan and love our fellow man, soften the hearts of those who are angry and let them see your awesome plan. We have walked the fire it's burnt our feet yet we have your love your grace and your glory and your mercy. Lord be with the people in the middle east and Lord protect the innocent lives of the people that are in this battle. Lord, I thank you for the wonderful gift that you gave so mercifully, your son, the greatest gift you have given to mankind.
Amen.

Only people mentioned by @DCheeks in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Don Cheeks, click on at the bottom under it