London Irish living in Sydney Australia, fingers in lots of pies. Lover of a ditty. Q led and Irish soda bread.

Waiting for this time to end is driving me around the fuckin bend it just needs to be stated I'm discombobulated. I can feel the storm rolling in I know in the end we're going to win but you tell me is it a sin as I flip from elated to deflated 70 times a day herding thoughts like a stray cat high as a kite and then so flat in my tin foil hat.
The mask no longer fits this timelines giving me the shits as I have to pretend to care sometimes it feels unfair as I jump between times on a hot tin roof what more do they need we've got the proof
Still, I have to pay the rent how much money have I spent shouldn't have bought that nice new tent realities bent the cult is being decimated once again I am elated, dipping the toe to do some research left my Mrs in the lurch I flicked it on for a 10-minute break from the pain of the mundane I'm jumping back onto the train but it's gone dark reading about the devils mark - you ain't going to put a chip in me it's our destiny to be free

I really need to clean the car, was I seeded from a star then a nice chat with the guy next door he's not got a clue what is instore, what a bore to talk about the game all capitals in my name and that is how admiralty law has sunk the ship what a crazy fucking trip.

In response Que Rhymetime to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QRhymeTime in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Que Rhymetime, click on at the bottom under it