Waiting for this time to end is driving me around the fuckin bend it just needs to be stated I'm discombobulated. I can feel the storm rolling in I know in the end we're going to win but you tell me is it a sin as I flip from elated to deflated 70 times a day herding thoughts like a stray cat high as a kite and then so flat in my tin foil hat.
The mask no longer fits this timelines giving me the shits as I have to pretend to care sometimes it feels unfair as I jump between times on a hot tin roof what more do they need we've got the proof
Still, I have to pay the rent how much money have I spent shouldn't have bought that nice new tent realities bent the cult is being decimated once again I am elated, dipping the toe to do some research left my Mrs in the lurch I flicked it on for a 10-minute break from the pain of the mundane I'm jumping back onto the train but it's gone dark reading about the devils mark - you ain't going to put a chip in me it's our destiny to be free

Only people mentioned by @QRhymeTime in this post can reply

London Irish living in Sydney Australia, fingers in lots of pies. Lover of a ditty. Q led and Irish soda bread.

In response Que Rhymetime to his Publication

I really need to clean the car, was I seeded from a star then a nice chat with the guy next door he's not got a clue what is instore, what a bore to talk about the game all capitals in my name and that is how admiralty law has sunk the ship what a crazy fucking trip.