Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Are you ready for this to get very real for all DS Minions ?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

shot this month.

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Beautiful. Love this man. We are four months apart. His farher is one of the primary reasons we fight. Justice.
#GodWins

Wonderful man and President. A Great Father to his children and the Irish name is O’Kennedy.

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Didn’t know that! I’m part Irish and Raised Catholic. Always felt a super strong connection to President JFK even though he died when I was barely three. I will never stop fighting for truth and justice for their family, for our Country and to save humanity. I would walk through fire for President Trump.
Thank you Patriot — Love you and your work!!

Only people mentioned by @KeysMarg in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Washington, click on at the bottom under it