Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page 3-Telegrams
https://t.me/qthestormrider777

1) The SILENT WAR is surfacing

2) DO NOT BE FOOLED/
Those buildings fully Collapsing in Gaza strip being hit from one missile are CONTROLLED DEMOLITIONS!!....
Deep State operators inside both Israel and Palestine camps
have been INFILTRATED long ago (Mossad/CIA)// ... Israeli handlers ( MOSSAD, >>UK MI6>>ROTHSCHILDs>>CIA>>Dominion have alot to hide... From human trafficking to Epstein creation to VATICAN banks... The Mossad/Kazarian mafia controlling Ukraine>>> the connections of corruption of Israeli Elites run deep into United States MSM [CIA] control)

No matter the awful killings and WAR 👉we must keep our eyes to ARIZONA👈

3) To be clear.... ALL Countries are fighting to rid their country of DEEP STATE CABAL..
/Good people caught inside a bad Evil CABAL controlled Government stystem/)
Prayers go out to Middle East, people caught in the battle and fridges of WAR

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Focus on the Audit

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

EXACTLY!! 👊🔥🔥🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

The best one I've seen on anon all day. Thank you! 🙏

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

🙏😽💓

(1) Show this thread

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ty +#TruthIsAForceOfNature = = = > < >

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

I agree, prayers to the patriots, white hats, military and Potus - the real one -

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Truth is stated & Amen

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

VERY TRUE!