General Flynn declared, "We have foreign interference from China, Serbia, Germany, Spain, and Italy." White hats have already received and caught [them.] Why would General Flynn make that statement? Do not jump off when the best part is coming, Anons!
#wwg1wga#MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#GodWins#thestormisuponus#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

In response John Reese to his Publication

Received them? In US custody?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Rock on πŸΈπŸ‘‰John! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Stealing the movie theater fren's.....

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Kahlooni Lincoln Kennedys! Good men genes. What a story. What a legacy πŸ’ͺ🏻

(2) Show this thread

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

So good to see you here.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Amen!!

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA

Lead, follow or get out of the way. All or nothing! All in here.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

ChristianπŸ™,Wife❀️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🀩,

Missed you! Yes, we need your encouragement 😩. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦒#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

happy to see you here good sir
may I say I have missed the heck out of ya πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’‹πŸŒ¬

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

"D" We πŸ˜˜πŸ‘‰β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

β€œRerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

i will not leave, quit nor fall back.#WRWY all the way to complete victory!!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

not leaving no matter what...

I accept the truth no matter what the truth is. I will never surrender. love is the answer. 1111 Diabolical silliness.

i will never surrender!

In response Leanne Marie to her Publication

nor I

(1) Show this thread

Love God, Stand with Trump, #MAGA #WWG1WGA, Family is EVERYTHING.

was very happy to have found you here, I think you help ppl to not bail. I only hope and pray that going back to the original constitution means Trump will be POTUS or whatever it will be called on March 4th, or ppl are going to seriously be done chasing the carrot.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Nice to see you again Reese.

So good to see you here.

I've missed you

I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

In response Lisa Prowting to her Publication

Thanks

(1) Show this thread

source?

I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

In response Smalyn Freedom to his Publication

Before his Twitter got suspended.

(1) Show this thread