Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"THIS IS A MAP THAT IS DOWNLOADED IN EVERY AUTO PILOT COMPUTER..."

This is a comment within this post:
https://t.me/GhostEzra/6416

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Sounds like Gene Decode/Jared Rand. I'm not buyin' it. Too many who know say the Flat Earth theory is intended to cause confusion in the populace so we won't know what to believe--making it easier to make us believe whatever theories they want to promote to disempower/control us.

I tend to believe it is a toroid, but that has never been proven

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

This is what has resonated with me as well after research I did the past few years

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

In fact yesterday I heard someone, who knows what he is talking about, say the earth is more like swiss cheese (he may have been referring to the underground tunnel network) and that there are entrances at both the N. and S. poles

(1) Show this thread

I guess a toroid is a something of a sphere too--some pics show it shaped somewhat like an air filter from an auto but pics I've seen show the toroid more as a sphere with energy circulating from bottom to top and top to bottom--then out, around and back through.

(1) Show this thread

A person who I greatly trust and perhaps has seen from space says it is a sphere. This certainly makes the most sense to me but impossible for me to know for sure.

(1) Show this thread