Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"THIS IS A MAP THAT IS DOWNLOADED IN EVERY AUTO PILOT COMPUTER..."

This is a comment within this post:
https://t.me/GhostEzra/6416

Sounds like Gene Decode/Jared Rand. I'm not buyin' it. Too many who know say the Flat Earth theory is intended to cause confusion in the populace so we won't know what to believe--making it easier to make us believe whatever theories they want to promote to disempower/control us.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ashka4517 in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

I tend to believe it is a toroid, but that has never been proven

I guess a toroid is a something of a sphere too--some pics show it shaped somewhat like an air filter from an auto but pics I've seen show the toroid more as a sphere with energy circulating from bottom to top and top to bottom--then out, around and back through.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

This is what has resonated with me as well after research I did the past few years

(3) Show this thread