Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
·
4m
Replying to
@willwakeu
THE PYRAMIDS ARE MUCH MORE THAT JUST A PYLE OF ROCKS.

The pyramids in Egypt were built late. The real pyramids in the world are hidden. In China they buried it with sand, in Serbia it is overgrown and there are some in the Antarctic. They used to be used to generate energy. Free energy from Tesla. The pyramids are Tesla Tower.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

🙏The GOD,The LOVE💖And The FREEDOM is my prayer!! ⭐ ЭQЄ Z❤️LOVEVII 💓 Κ:Κ=11:11=kinetic nuclear 🔥 Gold energy soul kicletic

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

We are energies, depending on the power of our soul the light we emit we can create to become creators by transforming our energy into a creature ...

Egyptian pyramids, the Mayan Pyramids, the Pyramids of Machu Piccu are among buildings built by ancient civilizations. And the Pyramids of Antarctica which are oldest of them all. They believe these to be at least a billion years old

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

And the top half was covered in electrum. Resonating chambers.
I think the mummys and such were put in after the egyptians discovered the pyramids. just the electrum coating would make the structure act like a huge bell jar. It is a definite possibility in my mind.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Thats actually true they are for producing electricity. Its the same as ancient Megaliths that today we could not make and move them. I will tell you the story of this another day, just remind me.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Interesting

putain de nouvelle 😲

Whoa!