Jack Willwakeu
@willwakeu
·
4m
Replying to
@willwakeu
THE PYRAMIDS ARE MUCH MORE THAT JUST A PYLE OF ROCKS.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

No doubt of that.

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

The pyramids in Egypt were built late. The real pyramids in the world are hidden. In China they buried it with sand, in Serbia it is overgrown and there are some in the Antarctic. They used to be used to generate energy. Free energy from Tesla. The pyramids are Tesla Tower.

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

Egyptian pyramids, the Mayan Pyramids, the Pyramids of Machu Piccu are among buildings built by ancient civilizations. And the Pyramids of Antarctica which are oldest of them all. They believe these to be at least a billion years old

🙏The GOD,The LOVE💖And The FREEDOM is my prayer!! ⭐ ЭQЄ Z❤️LOVEVII 💓 Κ:Κ=11:11=kinetic nuclear 🔥 Gold energy soul kicletic

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

We are energies, depending on the power of our soul the light we emit we can create to become creators by transforming our energy into a creature ...

(7) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

whats below them?😎🙃

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Robbie Snead to his Publication

Portals is what I understand

(1) Show this thread