Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

He knows his soilders! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Thank you for sharing, for some reason I'm feeling a little down today and this helped tremendously ❀❀😊😊

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Thank you for that I needed it. Gave. 2 people anonup.com today at hair appt. easier than trying to explain everything. Where do you start?! Hoping for some conformation soon. Starting to feel like a crazy person....

Well I am sure those who've died and been maimed by these miracle operation warp-speed vaccines would rather have taken their chances with a fake disease that kills nobody thyan be victims of genocide

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

With you all the way, sir we know you are working hard for us!

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

never thought we were......

I can't stress enough how much better this would make me feel if I knew George News was somehow connected to Trump or in possession of inside knowledge which your average Simon Parkes or Patriot Streetfighter claim to have but probably don't. A day or two ago George News "pinged" from Mar-A-Lago, but I would be lying if I said I knew what that meant or had certainty that it was genuine. I have never had much faith (can barely muster a mustard seed) so sadly I have to rely on crumbs and tea leaves.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Always up late, always hard to sleep. Thank you for passing on the reassurance.
Be safe Veronica.

Wife, Mom, Grandma, Love outdoors, country, horses, dogs. Love my country and fighting for the children.

not ever giving up for a coyple of teasons. Family, Country but most of all the Country.

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

We will not waiver. We will hold fast for The Greatest Awakening in the history of our Nation. we were chosen for a time such as this as God has revealed to us His Plan for our Great President and our Great Nation. God will not abandon us. All will be in His time.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Lois Lane to her Publication

Amen!πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Warrior of Truth, Morning Person, annoying positive Viber! Here for the Awakening and Here to Help!

πŸ™ŒAt 11:00pm Eastern time EVERY NIGHT...George News YT channel has a Live Chat and pics of President Trump with amazing music. The chat is a way for us to stay in touch and Hold the LIne! Check it out if you can not sleep!

Christ Follower βš”οΈ Truth Seeker 🌟 Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

where do you follow George News? I'd love to follow, but csnt find.

We were all born for such a time as this. Glad to be here.

In response Foxtrot Freedom to her Publication

We were all born for such a time as this. Glad to be here.

In response Foxtrot Freedom to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Proud patriot. #GodWins #WWG1WGA #TheBestIsYetToCome

My faith is ROCK SOLID!#TheBestIsYetToCome

I have never doubted Our PRESIDENT one moment! I know he will follow through on all of his promises!