Who thinks Michael Jackson will return?

This is the vid of the ambulance followed, after MJ's death.
SURE LOOKS LIKE MJ WALKED OUT to me @ 18 sec mark. πŸ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR3lMkFsxTI

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

It would not surprise me! I never believed all the crap they were trying to "pin" on him back when....trying to make us believe he was a creepy pedo when, in fact, I bet he WAS trying to save/help children! It's like how they tried to paint Mel Gibson as someone whose trolley had gone completely "off the rails" when he tried to expose all the garbage going on in Pedowood.....and guess what? He WAS RIGHT!! So many things like that we now KNOW and realize the DS was trying to cover their atrocities the whole time with these lies! We swallowed it all! So, as to whether Michael, Diana, Marilyn, Jr. are really alive and in witness protection as part of the "plan"....think back to their "demise" and wonder why.....with all that we know now, it DOES seem quite plausible! I guess we will soon see!

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

😳😳😳😳😳😳then he went into hididng πŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯ΈπŸ₯Έ

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

HE DID THILLER!

Loving the Lord .. Creating my world with scissors...

YES!!!!

Proud PatriQt. Mama, wife, lover of truth, God, Trump and military. Here because everywhere else is doom and gloom. The best is yet to come.

Yasssssss!!

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

πŸ˜ŠπŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I remember seeing that. And like Di, she was alive at the hospital so I believe she is still with us.

But why fake a death?

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Cynthia Sanders to her Publication

To escape the control of the cabal.
He tried speaking out against Sony at a gathering of his fans, but the starstruck people weren't listening to his warnings.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response Cynthia Sanders to her Publication

Did you hear about Britney Spears?
that's why.

(2) Show this thread

I know that jump anywhere. That's MIKE!

looks like him to me.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

I did see him!

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

Did ya'all see the super bowl half time performance? Lots of similarities???? Just sayinπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

I really hope so. God Bless MJ.πŸ™

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

I'm hopeful this is true.

I sure hope so!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

The TRUTH will set you FREE! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

ABSOLUTELY ALIVE#MJ so exciting, wsiting patiently!# whitehat#Q#Hero#Patriot

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

Hmmm...? 😎😎😎

III% Living in Newsoms' ankle bracelet πŸ‘„πŸŒŠπŸ₯‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’šπŸ“πŸΈπŸ›πŸŒ»πŸ‘‘ Never forget

I believe just possibly, very much believe actually.
Janet is born male.
Michael born female.

it would be wonderful if he still alive but I find it so hard to believe that he would leave his children. Imagine how betrayed they would feel.

III% Living in Newsoms' ankle bracelet πŸ‘„πŸŒŠπŸ₯‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’šπŸ“πŸΈπŸ›πŸŒ»πŸ‘‘ Never forget

Remember the Pepsi commercial? Remember Dave Dave?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dave%20dave%20michael%20jackson&ko=-1&ia=web

Interesting, walker but no gurney. hmmm

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

In response Passionate Patriot to her Publication

did anyone else sing that in their head while reading itπŸ™‚

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

That is a still photo from one of his tours. I am not saying that he may not be alive, I am saying that what you say about the photo is false. Look it up on tineyecom

Born after the Korean War in 1954. Lifetime Truth Seeker. PATRIOT. Researcher. Qfrom day 1. Censored. MAGA, love Trump! JFKjr Lives! US/SE

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

It is the link above the still

(1) Show this thread

Sure does look that way.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Holy crap! I do now!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I do,

I can hear his voice for sure.....

Now, that would be AWESOME!

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

i heard a phone call where he was saying how handled and grieved he was by the illuminati. he wanted out. so who knows?!?!?!