Only people mentioned by @WordofThomas in this post can reply

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐢🐱 Yeshua πŸ™πŸ‘‘

In response Jason Todd to his Publication

I still watch Nascar, but it's not fun anymore. Most of the drivers are Patriots and love what they do and I respect that 100%! However, I dont respect that they're making it all about politics and social justice issues. Its certainly not the Nascar I grew up watching 😒

In response Kay Cee to her Publication

I stopped war hing 3 years ago. True racing occurs at local dirt travks. Regular people with regular money! True Patriots everywhere. Everyone stands for national anthem and bows head for prayer. True Americans

When nascar removed Winston as sponsor to be politically correct, that got my attention... but just like the world, the elite owners formed β€œteams” with huge corporate money, dominating the regular folk. power, money and political correctness has been their downfall!

(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

The only sport I follow these days is MMA, and women’s MMA in particular since I’m female. The people in charge of the various fight promotions have so far avoided β€œwokeness.”

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother HearthπŸ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador πŸ•ŠοΈ #FamilyIsEverythingπŸ’–

β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™