"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Gas prices are almost double what they had been. I never want to hear any of my dem friends complain about those prices ever. They were all for JB and that despicable party. That said, their party stole it from POTUS. And when all the evidence is presented, I hope they have sense enough to at least acknowledge that and be gracious. But not sure... Saw some horrible comments from a dem "friend" who wished bad stuff on all her friends who supported President Trump. We live in absolutely insane times. The spiritual battle is real.

I certainly understand what you’re dealing with!! I’ve been called a conspiracy theorist most of my adult life. It was at that time about alternative medicine. I have rec’d some comments like “You were right” or “I should’ve listened” but politics is going to be a little different, I think. We really will have to be there for those who are against us now. With that said, I dont think the relationships willever be more than just civil to one another. Simply, my two cents! We have to pray for all those who are really blind to reality! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ShayRay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Shay Ray Trump Chump, click on at the bottom under it