Gas prices are almost double what they had been. I never want to hear any of my dem friends complain about those prices ever. They were all for JB and that despicable party. That said, their party stole it from POTUS. And when all the evidence is presented, I hope they have sense enough to at least acknowledge that and be gracious. But not sure... Saw some horrible comments from a dem "friend" who wished bad stuff on all her friends who supported President Trump. We live in absolutely insane times. The spiritual battle is real.

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Christian, America first, husband, father, Army Veteran, Truth seeking patriot

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

ive seen two local stations near me are out of all non diesel

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Jwk _17 to his Publication

😠Horrible!!

(1) Show this thread

I certainly understand what you’re dealing with!! I’ve been called a conspiracy theorist most of my adult life. It was at that time about alternative medicine. I have rec’d some comments like “You were right” or “I should’ve listened” but politics is going to be a little different, I think. We really will have to be there for those who are against us now. With that said, I dont think the relationships willever be more than just civil to one another. Simply, my two cents! We have to pray for all those who are really blind to reality! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

I hate to say this but i unfriended any and all democrat friends (or they unfriended me). i don't have time for that BS.....then i move on. i dont care if they get their feelings hurt. i am tired of this battle and tired of STUPID people.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I understand... ;) But some of my dem friends are really good people that I love. We just have to stay away from politics for now. A couple I thought were great though had meltdowns and pretty much discarded me. I just have to pray for them & try not to take things personally. Tried to share the possibility of Jr. still being alive with a couple of them that I know really liked him too. Thought that might be a "bridge." But no. They both got very mad with me, said that's not good & to stop saying that because it would just "hurt the family." That made no sense. "Wouldn't that be a good thing for their family?" I asked. They both said no, because it had brought that family so much pain. Didn't bring up that perhaps Jr. had told close family. & couldn't even bring up any of the other interesting things. They didn't want to hear. Guess they will faint when it happens. Hahahaha... ;) I did ask what would they do if it was true. They said they'd apologize.😉👍

(1) Show this thread