🇺🇲Patriot🇺🇲Q'urious🇺🇲Mom🇺🇲Wife🇺🇲Trump is My President🇺🇲JFK Roxx🇺🇲I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication

"We Are" by Blue Lives Matter, My Brother Who is a NYPD LEO is in this video. 🖤💙🖤

In response Lynn Frank to her Publication

Remember when the cops in New York let thugs throw water on them? Yeah, me too. Bunch of cowards

🇺🇲Patriot🇺🇲Q'urious🇺🇲Mom🇺🇲Wife🇺🇲Trump is My President🇺🇲JFK Roxx🇺🇲I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

In response Joe Olvey to his Publication

Yes I do remember & Which side are you calling the cowards? the leo's or the scumbags?

The ones who bow to the scumbags. If the shoe fits

wow dude, that isn't fair or right to say at all, especially if you don't have any experience or even a clue about a leo's commands.
IF the Leo's would have any sort of force then they would have been out numbered by the scumbags & they would have been assaulted by the mob.

Only people mentioned by @LipstikkNLeather in this post can reply

I am for Law and Order. I get lumped in with the defund the police crowd which is not correct. You see, the defund the police movement is to undermine law and order. I say that it is already corrupt. Why does a cop have to register as a foreign agent. FARA - Do they represent a foreign country? Is the corporation that they work for a foreign corporation? These are very simple questions

Most of them are just following a childhood dream to be police officers & for the depts & the leo's who are apart of the corrupt system and a part of a corrupt state & all of those are depts have been corrupt since day 1 & they only recruit & hire the men & women who were raised in a family that have corrupt values aka ike deepstate freemasons.

(1) Show this thread

Sounds like you are saying that Law enforcement failed this nation as we watched cities burn and business' destroyed. But hey, they are rounding up Pastors. Beat by a bunch of soy boys. They let them take over a precinct in Portland. Gotta go write some speeding tickets

I think that our words are crossing paths and are getting mixed up? are you defending the criminals or the police? I totally support Law Enforcement & will always defend the ones who love & respect their badge but not the who's who abuse it

(1) Show this thread