Imagine Your brain is like a bunch of gears, all the gears can turn independently, but certain gears reQuire more power, slowing down others as it turns at high speeds, now that one big one that is going going going, as the others are sluggishly moving, find it and Slow it to a crawl feel the others begin picking up speed.

Maybe that big one is all the figuring, needing, chasing, searching, wondering, spinning. πŸ€”

#wwg1wga#SlowDownNsee

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

π•π”Όβ„π•€π•‹π”Έπ•Š π•π•†π•Š 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 πˆππ…πˆππˆπ“π”πŒ

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you β€πŸ™

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://music.youtube.com/channel/UCYFpHUdBI3lE5Nu3d77xQSA

β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβœοΈ

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

isn’t it funny that you described a planetary gear system. Love it !!!

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Interesting.

(1) Show this thread

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

Understand on a much deeper level now. So interesting not attaching to the chatter. Thank You πŸ™

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication

Love You. β€οΈπŸ™ God IS So Very Kind and Loving to Us.

(1) Show this thread

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

Wuauu!! ❀️❀️

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

My learning aligns to this, we learn there is a cellular nucleus which thought / experience attaches to - from experiences these grow gaining more & more cellular knowledge. The largest ones get the attention until we make a conscious choice to choose a different thought. Thank you for the gentle reminder, it's just knowledge of past & not necessarily the Truth.

Great illustration! Thanks for sharing! You have the spiritual gift of teaching! With every post and comment you teach others about God and it plants seeds in their hearts. Ultimately those seeds will come to fruition by many people knowing the Lord!

God has placed this upon my heart, and I am so very grateful to Him for this opportunity to Praise Him in such a way. Thank You for being with me. Much Love to You Always. πŸ’ͺ❀️πŸ’ͺ

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

β€œThe LORD said, β€˜Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the LORD, for the LORD is about to pass by. β€˜Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper” (1 Kings 19:11-12, NIV).

The Lord told Elijah to stand on the mountain in His presence, but He didn’t come in the ways Elijah (or we) would have expected: in a wind, earthquake or even a fire. He came in a gentle whisper.

In the Hebrew language, the phrase 4 β€œgentle whisper” is Kol D’mama Daka, meaning β€œthe sound of thin silence.” That’s where the Lord meets us: in the gentle whisper, the thin silence.

In these noisy times, steal away to a meeting place with Jesus. "Seek Him while He can still found" talk to Him with your πŸ’œ & listen with your soul. I

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

I Love You SO Very Much. All Glory to God for placing Us All here together now. β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈ May God Bless You All-Ways. πŸ™

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

The most incredible love letter ever written
THE BIBLE
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

(2) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

πŸ™βœοΈπŸ’ž

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ

(2) Show this thread