Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

looks like we are circling back

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

Its a youngef Justice Roberts look very closely.

(1) Show this thread

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

I do believe you are correct! I thibk thats EXACTLY who that is!
Awesome eye you have there!!!

Last year anons questioned if that pic was of Roberts. Some said no. Now that I see the pic of Chelsea and her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, it could be him.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Damn good decipher - always questioned whether it was Roberts

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Justice Roberts I presume.

Early years.

(1) Show this thread

Matthew 18:6, 19:13-14, 21:15-16. I gather random info here; I research and post more on Gab. Flat earth intrigues me; still digesting.

Isn't the circled man in this photo also indicated by some to be a younger Chief Justice Roberts?

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Keys For Kids to her Publication

I read somewhere else that it is someone else. I’ll see if I can find it.

Matthew 18:6, 19:13-14, 21:15-16. I gather random info here; I research and post more on Gab. Flat earth intrigues me; still digesting.

In response Keys For Kids to her Publication

So, Chelsea's husband is his son?

(3) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Chelsea wanted to exit the hospital in the same way the Duchess of Cambridge did with her baby. 🙄

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

who is guy circled here can't make it out ?

Alabama gal raised in Tennessee worn out from spiritual warfare need reinforcements much rejection 💔Jesus, Rosie my dog r true friends ❤️

Poor baby is fucked

bill is the head of that pyramid