Wife and Proud Mama Bear 🐻!! Here for our children and to create a better tomorrow!!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Amanda Alpert to her Publication

Yes! BardsFM/Scott Kesterson is the best. He's on YouTube & Gab. He's a godly Patriot: prayerful, discerning, honest & unafraid to speak his mind. Engaging with his followers, very interesting content/teachings & encouraging pep talks. And he has a very calming voice, which seems esp good for patriots right now.
Scott produces varying types of podcasts & a lot of them. Great interviews: Gen Flynn, Jim Pugh (Act of 1871/expert). He recently pinned the US Founding Docs on Gab for all. Bards was one of the first accounts I followed on Twitter & he kindly followed back my small account 🇺🇸

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

I can't find him since he was taken off of you tube. Any suggestions?

yes! His podcasts can be found on Gab/Podbean and YouTube (BardsFM) He has produced some really great content since the purge.

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PrayingPatriotMom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️, click on at the bottom under it