Only people mentioned by @HotMamaManda in this post can reply

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Amanda Alpert to her Publication

Where is BardsFM now? I lost him several days ago and haven't been able to find him anywhere. Anybody know????

A cheeky cotton candy on a stick with 16 direct lines to the Mayflower, so yeah, I'm invested.

Have you ever taken a close look at the current $100 bill? The security ribbon decides it into two parts - Fed Reserve on the left, Treasury Dept on the right. It's like two bills side by side. Look closely also ar the symbolism on the right - Gold print, Liberty Bell, Declaration of Independence. Left (Fed) is black and white. Also consider the symbolism of left hand/right hand. Also reading left to right (from this to that).

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Yes! BardsFM/Scott Kesterson is the best. He's on YouTube & Gab. He's a godly Patriot: prayerful, discerning, honest & unafraid to speak his mind. Engaging with his followers, very interesting content/teachings & encouraging pep talks. And he has a very calming voice, which seems esp good for patriots right now.
Scott produces varying types of podcasts & a lot of them. Great interviews: Gen Flynn, Jim Pugh (Act of 1871/expert). He recently pinned the US Founding Docs on Gab for all. Bards was one of the first accounts I followed on Twitter & he kindly followed back my small account 🇺🇸

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

I can't find him since he was taken off of you tube. Any suggestions?

(1) Show this thread

Christian mama and wife, and Gigi. MAGA. Love my Pres.DJT Love God, family and America 🇺🇸 ❤️🙏🏻 Keep America great for my grands.

I love Bards FM too. He gives me comfort and hope.

is this real?

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Cool right. My wife just told her parents - They were like how do you know that. She said Terry that's me has some amazing friends - That like know everything. NICE !!!! By well all - GOD BLESS !!!!

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

For all those people that had wished they could time travel back to the 1800's in a strange way their dreams will come true and they will get their wish. ]:P

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

yep 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸