What's going on in U.S. Capitol?

Citizen Journalists are being detained and told to leave the area so no one can see why there are so many military personnel and vehicles, black gov SUVโ€™s and ambulances in view.

Tribunals? Richard citizen journalist was detained then had to leave. Said he would discuss in the future why???

Join Channel ๐Ÿ‘‡
@PompeoChannel

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

According to Restored Republic and Dark Outpost the tribunal(s) ARE being held there and at The Spa.. Timing of new Trump Media, these drips from Pompeo and vids by Lin Wood suggest to me we will be seeing these via media takeover as promised.. just don't know when yet, but we are Holding the Line...Praying๐Ÿ™

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

I think your Anonup is acting up...LOL 5 duplicate replies...???๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Itโ€™s because I had no Wi-Fi when I kept pushing publish so it wouldnโ€™t send through I clicked on it five times so it sent it five times when I had Wi-Fi LOL

(1) Show this thread