What's going on in U.S. Capitol?

Citizen Journalists are being detained and told to leave the area so no one can see why there are so many military personnel and vehicles, black gov SUV’s and ambulances in view.

Tribunals? Richard citizen journalist was detained then had to leave. Said he would discuss in the future why???

Join Channel 👇
@PompeoChannel

According to Restored Republic and Dark Outpost the tribunal(s) ARE being held there and at The Spa.. Timing of new Trump Media, these drips from Pompeo and vids by Lin Wood suggest to me we will be seeing these via media takeover as promised.. just don't know when yet, but we are Holding the Line...Praying🙏

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Praying ... and celebrating in positive expectation

Is what we're going through easy?
Hades NO!

Worth it?
Ka-BQQM AMEN YES!!
❤️🙏❤️

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Amen Radiant! AMEN!🙏

(1) Show this thread

i like dark outpost

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I think your Anonup is acting up...LOL 5 duplicate replies...???😂😂

(1) Show this thread

i like dark outpost

i like dark outpost

i like dark outpost

i like dark outpost

i like dark outpost

You should try Restored Republic too. Heres a link 🙏https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9zflrR8mBlLUMrmKAxmduw/videos

(1) Show this thread