This is fake news from Faux News. Biden doesn't have the authority to issue Executive Orders...he isn't the president.

#FakeNews#FakePresident#Trump2020#trumpwon

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

This fool wouldn't even qualify to be the class clown much less the President!!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

His orders are hitting the register now, so, I'm not sure what.... People have already lost their jobs because of his orders.

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

Fake News about a Fake President after a Fake election signing Fake EO's in a Fake White House.
Sounds about right 🧐