Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

There are very old cartoons with people pumping this sh*t out to infect us on purpose.

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

Yup! When are we all going to SEE this for what it is? Attempting to divide and conquer! WE are NOT the problem here!

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

We didn't wear masks or distance from others or lockdown. In fact Obama quit testing for H1N1. There are patents for those too. Not from nature.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Fear is a valuable tool for evil endeavors. Why? Because when people are fearful it produces harmful hormones that work against our natural immune system, making us more vulnerable to disease. That is why we tend to get sick when we are going through a stressful time. Disease is often the result of
Dis-Ease.
Fear also interfers with logical, rational thought making people easier to control.
The antidote to fear is love and inner peace. Call on the Lord and He will give you His peace and rest.