Only people mentioned by @PKisFunny in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response P.K. PKL to her Publication

Evil tried a spike it seems but was put down. Good to see!

God โœ๏ธ Wife ๐Ÿ’ Mother ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธOne Nation, Under God๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Texan โญ๏ธ ๐ŸšซNo DMs๐Ÿšซ

This explains both graphs that I post.

Sigh.... the kids are acting up again. Wait... maybe they'll settle down in a minute. lol

Where are you getting this and can you explain how it works?

God loving, mother, wife, patriot from the great state of Alaska. WWG1WGA

can you explain what this is? im lost

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!๐Ÿ’•..The Light wins!โœจ

In response Lexie May to her Publication

red sybolizes evil in the world and the green symbolizes humanity. its all complex...white is higher realms of conciousness...holiness. this is a start.

(1) Show this thread

So glad you posted this! The one on twitter went off the deep end and hadnt posted for days.

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!๐Ÿ’•..The Light wins!โœจ

the red symbolizes evil andbyiu can see not much movement for the red. that are stagnant and have no where to move!!! yay...all will be well ๐Ÿ’•

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It sure looks like we are gaining ground here