Herschel Walker warns that NBA, NFL and MLB are supporting BLM groups that burn Bibles and the American flag
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-09-herschel-walker-nba-nfl-mlb-blm-hate.html

Only people mentioned by @lizdeb56 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Deb Cummings to her Publication

Jfk and mean old masons

We need to replicate Herschel Walker.
Marjorie Green
Sen. John Kennedy
Ben Carson
Kristi Noem
Ron Dedantis

Did I forget anyone Nana is bout tired.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

no longer interested in nfl nba(not capital on purpose)
other patriots share same feelings ,
Mark Cuban can take his team behind the great wall
of C_Ina and rename it theCcp mavericks,
Comon Dallas ,they are not essential service,
treat them as such, banish these national anthem haters,
no more support for these country haters

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

No mention of NHL? I am sure they are not very far behind.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Before this thing started i read about herschel Walker being denied FB HOF because he was a christian.