I have finally decided to join ANONUP. This decision was based on the fact that we live in a world of fake social media that serves for the interests of the Big Tech and the Democrat establishment.

The exchange of thoughts and ideas is a healthy process for each democratic state. The ignorance and radical confrontation to any political opposition equals populism and oppression. Every patriot feels the urge to express the huge revolt accumulated from the unfair and dangerous policies by the government.

Our unity will lead us to victory. Glad to join the army of patriots! πŸ’ͺπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#MAGA#Trump#wwg1wga#STOPTHESTEAL#Potus#realdonaldtrump#Republican#Trump2020#ElectionFraud#deplorables#Freedom#WhiteHouse

Only people mentioned by @JimJordan in this post can reply

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Jim Jordan to his Publication

Welcome Senator Jordan = = = > < >
Let's Fight the Good Fight = = = > < >
Many Blessings to you Sir = = = > < >

it is you!!!!!!!!!!!!!..i thought for a moment...a senator on ;here..anyway...fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. i love the way you fight for us. i know you try. please dont quit...we havent got enough true republicans onboard. there are just a hand full left. im sure you get disgused and get dishearten..but please dont give up. let marjorie give you a pep talk. welcome to the group. love you...oh hi to president trump from me.

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

Welcome to Anonup! Thank you for serving us in Ohio!!! You are doing a wonderful job!!

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Welcome! Thank you for working so hard for the ppl!!

Welcome

welcome to the truth

Welcome Mr Jordon here in Australia we are hoping for a miracle from our big brother America to transform the world to a peaceful and loving world wide community, to help the young the elderly and our wonderful soldiers who serve and served each country.

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

WELCOME.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Welcome!πŸ‘:))

I really hope this is you and i hope you are really about what you have been saying about the sorry state of affairs in this country. If so then keep up the good work.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

You're one of a handful in DC that most of us trust and actually WANT to hear from. We welcome you. Please keep us posted.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Welcome Mr. Jordan!
#MAGA#wwg1wga#GodWins#Biblical

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God πŸ™ Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸŸ₯ WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

Jim, we need to get dewine out.. will you help?

Jesus is the ultimate authority on this earth! I'm sick of liars, cheaters and scammers!! Refugee from Parler and Twitter.

Welcome Jim! Very few of you left that I respect!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Too bad you're NOT Jim Jordan. But shills and trolls gotta shill and troll for followers.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Welcome Congressman! Glad to have you here with true patriots!

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Welcome! We are glad to have you!

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

My favorite Jim Jordan!? Can it be?! You are a voice for the people. AND THE PEOPLE KNOW AND APPRECIATE IT!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Welcome Congressman . Good place to be .

Mom, wife, hard worker at my FT job, monogrammer in my spare time, proud Trump supporter, and a proud patriot holding the line!

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWelcome! Glad that joined us here!!!!

Welcome !! There are patriots from all over the world here!!
πŸ•ŠπŸ¦‹πŸ˜ŠπŸΈ

EXCELLENT!!! WELCOME, SO GLAD YOURE HERE!!

not sure i want much attention to this site but if it will help and its really you...

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Dear Mr. Jordan, My husband and i live in Gahanna Ohio and we just want to say that you are doing an exceptonally great job at putting these corrupt politicians on notice that "We the people" are watching and will probably never vote for 98% of house and senate after the corruption finally breaks wide open! You sir will go straight to the top of leading America to justice and freedom! Keep giving Fauci hell and put him away where he belongs! May God bless you and your Family. Thank you again! WWG1WGA

We love u here. Thank you for being a patriot and standing up for our freedoms!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT πŸ™

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜ŽβœοΈπŸ‘

Welcome!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Glad to have you with us Jimmy! Now bring a few good men over with you! Let us know what you need! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ