Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The Best is yet to come. 🕶

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Brilliant man. Smartest dogs ever. Soooooo pleased that all happened for ya bro,, that'll help ya get round the tricky corners. Top marks.

Brilliant man ,, they are completely amazing dogs. We trained a few when I was with the Delta training team. They are incredible little dogs with massive hearts. Thinking of getting one for my girl when she's a little bigger. So pleased for ya bud she came along right at the perfect moment. Gives you something to focus on and break that horrible PTSD cycle. We with ya all the way bro. Keep us updated as us little frogs we care immensely for our brothers and sisters globally.

Only people mentioned by @Headless17 in this post can reply

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

Yeah bud I'm hearin ya. Worldwide every single person is being put through the hardest tests of their lives. It is brutal. I know that your wife meant the world to you and she helped you through all that stuff and made the PTSD decrease. When my ex left with the girls it ripped every bit of the fuck all that I had left away from me, the only way I got through was knowing I had to keep my sh!t together for my girl. Just take it day at a time bro even moment by moment as anything beyond that is just too much. I know it sounds cliche but try everything from meditation to standing barefoot on grass ,, every little thing helps pass those moments. You have got brighter just over the last 3 weeks ,, just keep going on that path and have full faith in yourself as you are strong enough to get through this bit even though you feel you are not. The energies that are coming through are designed to bring up all this stuff so we can process them in preparation for the brave new world we are forging.

(1) Show this thread