Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The Best is yet to come. 🕶

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Im SO happy for you!!! I knew a dog would help!! They hist have SO much unconditional love to give that you cant HELP but to smile inside!!!🥰

(1) Show this thread

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

God Bless it Joey...
Wow i Love Seeing You Happy...

A True inspiration to Other

VETS

She is beautiful, so glad you 2 got together.

She’s beautiful! So happy you have her! ❤️🐶

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

Brilliant man. Smartest dogs ever. Soooooo pleased that all happened for ya bro,, that'll help ya get round the tricky corners. Top marks.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

shes a beauty

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Great to see your smile, and your new girl is stunning!!
So happy for you....and her! ❤️

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

WONDERFUL news!! Your little Angel from God.

Tell us about her.....

Post more pics on the regular.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘😇🙏💜Awwh so happy for you Joey!

You take good care of your new fren. Good to see a smile on both your faces!
God's energies can heal you.

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

an Angel in a fur suit❤️Father in heaven I ask you lift up Joey and send him many blessings in Jesus name🙏

You are a lucky guy Joey. I can see the road will be a little easier for you with your companion by your side. Keep the faith.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

I am so happy for you both! She is very lucky to have you, Joey, and I am sure you feel the same! 🤍🙏

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

she is beautiful ——wow soooo happy for you Joey !!! Dogs are angels with furrrr...the best best friend anyone could ever wish for ❤️❤️🙏🙏🇺🇸

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

she has made you her appointed "Person" ... that is clear! God Bless You Both Extra Much 🕆😇🕆

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

Those "doors" just keep opening for you! Keep walking through them, you're worth it. ❤️🙏🏻😇

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Cax SCx to her Publication

Amen!

(1) Show this thread

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

Oh, Joey! What a blessing! She seems like a sweetheart and just what you need right now-- unconditional love.💞

It is so good to see you smile. She is beautiful & what a blessing.
Stay strong! 🙏✝️♥️

(1) Show this thread

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Happy to see you got her home, congrats Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

She’s a beaut!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

WELL DONE!!!
- we are all comforted by this kindness and care!
Thank you both for sharing.
GOD BLESS

(2) Show this thread