HCQ is now being recommended by the American Journal of Medicine for the treatment of COVID (and many other conditions). Remember Who Told You First about this miracle cure in March 2020 and was attacked For It. This person was

DONALD J TRUMP

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

of course pedo joe will get the glory for what President Trump always said, this movie needs to come to an end soon😂

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

As an RN I have been saying this since day one. I was appalled that this drug was being banned. Many lives could have been saved. All who participated in the ban should be held accountable. I studied the efficacy & mechanism of action of this drug & could see clearly how it would help combined with zinc. When this happened I knew this "virus" was a political manipulation on the people for nefarious reasons. Also disturbing was the lack of outrage by physicians & medical organizations who were allowing government officials to interfer with the prescriptive rights & doctor-patient relationships.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

i make homemade quinine

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Sold over the counter yet?
Lol.. what have they changed within it?

how many lives could've been saved is whats really irritating. their hate for him overshadows the well being of humans and the world

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

In response Matt Wil to his Publication

I agree. So many innocent deaths AGAIN! 😢

(1) Show this thread

President Trump told US the Truth once again! 💥💥Wake Up People! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻