#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Political & Financial Landscaping underway.

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication

WILL COME A DAY WHEN A MASON WONT WEAR THOSE MASONS RINGS IN PUBLIC IN FEAR OF GETTING BITCH SLAPPED 😁

A 32 degree mason woukd regularly stop and talk with me at work (I enjoyed giving him grief over the freemason thing, but he kept coming back). One day he had on a pullover shirt with a very small "IHS" embroidered on the chest (same letters are on some of the wafers in Catholic churches).
I said "Hmmm --- Isis Horus Set".
He said "Yes".
"I'll bet you're surprised I know that".
"Yes".
They follow Egyptian false gods.

I have a multi-page prayer to renounce freemasonry, which goes thru each degree to renounce each oath taken. From the very first degree, they are calling out the names of demons, and the initiate doesn't even know it! 😖

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

ooops, that’s Jesuit! 😛

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

IHS is also a Jusuit Order

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

oh interesting

(1) Show this thread

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication

THEY HAVE FCKED THIS COUNTRY UP LONG ENOUGH !! THEY WONT BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET !! I HAVE ALREADY STARTED !!!!!

(1) Show this thread

WELL LETS HOPE THEY ALL HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE ITS GONNA GET REAL FOR THEM !!