#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Political & Financial Landscaping underway.

Only people mentioned by @DynaDozer in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Dyna Dozer to his Publication

Anything Mason needs destroyed, burned, obliterated. Yes even the humans if the wrong statements come forth from their mouths. Satan worshipers be gone.

Dutch Anon. My English writing is limited 🥴....

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Yikes 😳😳
Roman columns, masonic G, & pyramid w/ all seeing eye, all on a circuit board 🧐

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

WILL COME A DAY WHEN A MASON WONT WEAR THOSE MASONS RINGS IN PUBLIC IN FEAR OF GETTING BITCH SLAPPED 😁

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

A 32 degree mason woukd regularly stop and talk with me at work (I enjoyed giving him grief over the freemason thing, but he kept coming back). One day he had on a pullover shirt with a very small "IHS" embroidered on the chest (same letters are on some of the wafers in Catholic churches).
I said "Hmmm --- Isis Horus Set".
He said "Yes".
"I'll bet you're surprised I know that".
"Yes".
They follow Egyptian false gods.

I have a multi-page prayer to renounce freemasonry, which goes thru each degree to renounce each oath taken. From the very first degree, they are calling out the names of demons, and the initiate doesn't even know it! 😖

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

:( What happened to GOD? Is this their "great" reset? . . . which has zero to do with greatness.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread