Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

3 in my extended family. not same parents. statistically impossible, but the truth.
HOW CAN TRUMP WARN ABOUT AUTISM AND YET PUSH THE POISON VAX?

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

This has been on many patriots minds lately. I dont have the answer. Just more questions. If big pharma hates President Trump so much, why did they roll these out for him before the end of 2020? I don’t get it. Yes many people are getting this because he said so. Sad! I wish he would post his reason for pushing this. People are being maimed or dying.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

MY FAM MEMBER IS HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW. HIS FOOT. BLOOD CLOT. DID AN ANGIOGRAM. WAITING TO SEE IF HE HAS TO HAVE AMUPTATION. SO, I AM TOTALLY ANGRY. IF I SAW BILL GATES I WOULD TOTALLY PUNCH HIS FACE. IT WAS THE MODERNA SHOT. WAITING TO SEE IF OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE ISSUES. OVERWHELMING. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO WAKE PEOPLE UP. THEY DON'T CARE UNLESS IT HAPPENS TO THEM.

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

I don't mean to sound insensitive especially on this platform. However, you need to honour their free will even if it does not align with yours. The first close family member brought me to this realization.

Secondly, everyone must assume responsibility for their own health. This means informing yourself especially on experimental trials on humans.

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

Understood, but this person is disabled and cannot make these choices, so it is the same as if a child was vaccinated (but the person is older, not young). The free will comes from the caretaker, who is following a doctor's advice. The caretaker is struggling to take care of this person and a family and work, so nothing was done to harm, but to try to protect. This is why it is so frustrating because in no way was the shot given to harm, but to help. It is a catch 22 that I am struggling with every day with my family.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I think we all are. I doubt anyone who’s awake doesn’t have someone close who wouldn’t listen or research before getting vaxed

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Most of the time I have one by one found out that they are vaxxed before I can even say anything to them. They think listening to mainstream media and their friends and their doctor is enough. What is driving them is because they are seeing people get covid still.

I am so sorry to hear that. I have been moved to tears and sobbing over my loved ones getting jabs. I just have to keep my focus on Jesus, His Father and the mighty healing power of our Creator as demonstrated all through Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Also Isaiah 53:4&5 describe how the coming Messiah, ( fulfilled in Jesus), is going to bear in his own body all our pains, griefs, diseases and distresses (emotional pain) and through his receiving the scourging, beatings through the blood He shed - we are healed. The old King James Bible says "and by His stripes we are healed". It is very clear in the Amplified Bible - the Isaiah 53:4 & 5 verses.

Only people mentioned by @dianeross48 in this post can reply

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

I forgot to add in the quote from Isaiah 53:4,5 that Jesus was crushed and wounded for us because of our sin and wrongdoings.

In response Diane Ross to her Publication

We are sharing stories with friends, family, and neighbors over the blood clot issues and vax concerns. Several long-term neighbors have contacted us this week asking if we were getting the vaccine. We said no, and said why (and they said they felt that way also). At least we do not have to worry about blood cots with our own bodies, but it is small consolation at moments. I will never, ever, ever forget these moments, and never forget the people that conspired to do this to our world. This is only the beginning. I refuse to stop fighting against this crap. I will also not be quiet. God Bless you, and I will pray for you and yours.

That is wonderful that you have been warning people about the jabs. It's great that you are determined to fight for our future. Thank you also for your prayers. I am constantly aware that the New Testament in the Bible tells us to pray for all people continually. When I get upset at all these poisonous jabs it helps me to turn my focus on to our all powerful and loving Heavenly Father/Creator because He loves the world so much, ( John 3:16 ) and because nothing is impossible to and with God. Of course I pray in Jesus name.

(1) Show this thread