Country Garden Lady, 🌻 PATRIOT WWG1WGA, Truth Seeker, Plant Seeds of Love 💚💙💜 TS @CountryGardenLady17 Twitter @nonedarecallit

In response The Mac to his Publication
In response Wandering Soul to her Publication

🙏🏻❤️

Stay focused...

This facsimile copies of one of the paintings from Nefertari's tomb. In this vignette, the queen sits in front of a table playing a game of senet again(st) an invisible opponent. This was a popular game in life, but when represented in a tomb, as here, it has symbolic meaning. The word senet means "passing" and the game was seen as a parallel to the journey into the afterlife and the obstacles one had to overcome on the way.

I sing my song because the Earth sings; though the wind is hushed among the groves, it still plays with soft melodic gaiety.

The benevolent sky looks gently down, its breath stilled as it listens to the melody of the leaves.

The dew smiles in the morning, for it has captured the light of love from the stars.

My song is beautiful because my heart dances gladly in my bosom; its joyfulness conveys gay music to my thoughts and places endearing words on my lips.

Because I am dedicated to love, I have but one love, the beautiful container of my life.

My heart is a lonely thing ever seeking companionship with yours.

It is lost to you, so let it beat in your breast, nestled against your heart, for there it surely belongs.

My love is wholesome, not tainted by any residue of past affections; it is gentle and pure; therefore,
treat it with manly tenderness, for it is a precious treasure. I give it gladly and can give no more.

That which I give to you, I can give to no other man.

For you, the lovely pearl; for others, the empty shell.

Let me live just for you, let me serve as your housewife.

Let me hold your child to my breast; let my eyes be gladdened by your presence each night and in the morning.

Let me bask continuously in the wonderful
radiance of your presence.

Never part me from the source of my joyfulness
and gaiety, but let us go down the corridor of life together, your arm laid on my arm and my hand in your hand.

My heart is desolation; it is like a wilted flower. You are away, my love, and my eyes search the road for your coming.

The caress of sleep eludes me, for your image is ever there beside me, and I cannot find consolation with even the most comforting shadow.

Come to me, my living love, that I may feel the warmth of your flesh and be at peace.

While you are absent, I concern myself no more with things, which give pleasure to a woman's heart.

I neglect my hair arrangement, and my diadem hangs disregarded.

My curls are laid aside, for I await your coming to put them on and greet you in my gaiety.

The song is silent on my lips, for my heart is without joy.

While you are away, my heart slumbers; my bosom is empty.
Come quickly, my love, that my heart may awaken and beat gladly with the pulse of life.

I await your coming, as the dawn awaits the sun, as the parched lands await the rising waters.

Megasonic cleaning is a type of acoustic cleaning, related to ultrasonic cleaning. It is a gentler cleaning mechanism, less likely to cause damage, and is used in wafer, medical implant, and industrial part cleaning.

Similar to ultrasonic cleaning, megasonics utilizes a transducer that usually sits atop a piezoelectric substrate. The transducer creates an acoustic field at a much higher frequency (typically 0.8–2 MHz) compared to ultrasonic cleaning (20-200 kHz). As a result, the cavitation that occurs is gentler and on a much smaller scale. Megasonics are currently used mainly in the electronics industry for preparation of silicon wafers.

Bless your heart. 🕯❤️🙏🏻🕊

A transducer is a device that converts energy from one form to another. Usually a transducer converts a signal in one form of energy to a signal in another.

Transducers are often employed at the boundaries of automation, measurement, and control systems, where electrical signals are converted to and from other physical quantities (energy, force, torque, light, motion, position, etc.). The process of converting one form of energy to another is known as transduction.

Transducers that convert physical quantities into mechanical quantities are known as mechanical transducers; transducers that convert physical quantities into electrical quantities are known as electrical transducers. Examples are a thermocouple that changes temperature differences into a small voltage, or a linear variable differential transformer (LVDT) used to measure displacement.

Transducers can be categorized by which direction information passes through them:

A sensor is a transducer that receives and responds to a signal or stimulus from a physical system. It produces a signal, which represents information about the system, which is used by some type of telemetry, information or control system.

An actuator is a device that is responsible for moving or controlling a mechanism or system. It is controlled by a signal from a control system or manual control. It is operated by a source of energy, which can be mechanical force, electrical current, hydraulic fluid pressure, or pneumatic pressure, and converts that energy into motion. An actuator is the mechanism by which a control system acts upon an environment. The control system can be simple (a fixed mechanical or electronic system), software-based (e.g. a printer driver, robot control system), a human, or any other input.

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

Bidirectional transducers convert physical phenomena to electrical signals and also convert electrical signals into physical phenomena. An example of an inherently bidirectional transducer is an antenna, which can convert radio waves (electromagnetic waves) into an electrical signal to be processed by a radio receiver, or translate an electrical signal from a transmitter into radio waves. Another example is voice coils, which are used in loudspeakers to translate an electrical audio signal into sound and in dynamic microphones to translate sound waves into an audio signal.

active sensors require an external power source to operate, which is called an excitation signal. The signal is modulated by the sensor to produce an output signal. For example, a thermistor does not generate any electrical signal, but by passing an electric current through it, its resistance can be measured by detecting variations in the current or voltage across the thermistor.

(1) Show this thread