#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Political & Financial Landscaping underway.

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

PEOPLE WHO WATCHED YOU GROW UP ARE WAITING ON YOU

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Q-laid aside. Do believe deep in your heart he is still alive? Unfortunately I windsock on this.

+++
++
+

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏

It can’t happen soon enough!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

TRUMP CARD IS NESARA W/ JR

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

YESSS! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸🦅✝️✨

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

OOPS: IF FAKE BIDEN ROLLS OUT NESARA TRUMP NO LONGER BECOMES NESARA APPROVED TO BE POTUS !! THIS PART OF THE CRAZY PLAN ??

(2) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

latest Juan

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

JUAN SHOT HIMSELF IN THE FOOT WITH THIS ONE !!

In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication

No disrespect but its easy for Juan to keep saying ETS when he has an abundance of resources, is in the “know” and has no young children to fret over. I am grateful for what he shares but enough with the games. If the war is really already won, then show your face and broadcast the truth on MSM. Thats just where Im at with it.

(2) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Definitely a Trump Card!
Rothschild's quote, "The only way WE go down, is if you WAKE UP...and that isn't EVER going to happen.” And “Control of ones thought process is ESSENTIAL. Allowing dilution of this power is "fatal.” -Rothschild User ID: 1339201 United States 10/28/2011 03:52 PM

Trump Card will#WAKEUPAMERICA and bring power back to the People
There's one race that we have to worry about, and it's the human race." -- General Michael T. Flynn

"This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we, the people, reclaim control over our government." — President Donald J. Trump

History is being made.
You are the saviors of mankind.
Nothing will stop what is coming.
Nothing.
Q
#GodWins#Trump2020ToSaveTheWorld

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

😍🙏❤️🇺🇲💥

(1) Show this thread

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

Notice the Pinky. I made this a while ago but YOUTUBE took it down. Now on Rumble
https://rumble.com/var3zb-episode-3.1-jfk-and-jfk-jr..html

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

OH what wondrous dreams I'll have tonight!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Spectacular. LORD God, Protect & Guide Vice President John Kennedy Jr. & his Family in Jesus' Name. We are Waiting.

This would be nice. I wonder when he'll show up?

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Our Will Free To Choose... Dark to Light For Life. #WWG1WGA #WRWY #OurWorldWillHeal

Now that put a little scoot in my boot. *Ma'am*I actually had to google to see if it was scoot in my boot or boot in my scoot, either way... I'm ready to Boogie.

#wwg1wga

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication

My grandma' said, "Scoot the boot." (My mom made me take Irish Jig & Square Dance lessons as a young teen.)

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response NQBODY *TipsHat* to his Publication
(3) Show this thread
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread