Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

When Jacob Rothschild proposed the creation of the State of Israel after WWII, it was not done for humanitarian reasons. The Rothschilds are Khazarian Jews (fake jews) and this was done in order to establish a strong foothold in the Middle East for the control of gas and oil. Modern Israel has very little to do with Biblical Israel. It is a globalist nation. People need to ask themselves just how Israel became a major nuclear wealthy nation in just 40 years after WWII when the Jews came out of WWII with just the clothes on their back?

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

This is where we r now in America, listen to all 4 and understand what it is happen, very eye opening https://morepain.me/articles/wwii-adolf-hitler-nazi-germany

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I am on we go 2, I was surprised by this, it was not what we were taught, we were taught lies, I cried most of the night for us that was blind but now see!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

yes, i know who you are 😊

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

its very hard to wake up to reality. i woke a long time ago, over 40 years ago. i have gotten to the point nothing shocks me anymore and i have cried and grieved alone for many years. No one would believe me when i tried to talk about what i was finding. i got laughed at and mocked a lot. i would have lost my mind if not for my relationship with Jesus.

(2) Show this thread