The fight for humanity a War of Good vs Evil Truth vs Lies America Falls the World Falls. SeedingTheLight on http://WEGO.Social / Gab.com

Why is Mitch McConell so bruised up?🤔💉💉💉

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

In response STL Anon to his Publication

He is on steroids or blood thinners or both. This sort of skin is not unusual with people on those medications, usually due to cardiac and pulmonary issues.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Anne Peters to her Publication

Not like this. If this is due to meds, he shouldnt be working. im older than him. An occasional bruise on my hand or arm but nothing like this.

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

Here is a photo from a medical site. The eccymosis on the lips is from biting them I expect.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

oh my! What condition causes this?

Any condition that requires your immune response to be damped down. Rheumatoid arthritis, COPD, some cancers, asthma.
This is exactly the type of person who should be careful with respiratory viruses that is any virus. He is old and unwell why the hell is he clogging up the system by still sitting in Government.

My thoughts exactly. However the abject fear I saw on his face while presiding over the accepting of false electors, after the attack on the Capitol, gives me doubts. It was a short clip, only seen twice, but he looked terrified.

Only people mentioned by @DianeCva in this post can reply

Steroids do make people very anxious and prone to bouts of temper. He also knew he was doing something criminal and that would lead to a surge in his own body steriods having the effect of increasing his dose and therefore the side effects. People who commit crimes get surges of fear and will often soil themselves too. Being a cool headed criminal is only for psychopaths and he is not one of them.