Why is Mitch McConell so bruised up?🤔💉💉💉

Only people mentioned by @STLAnon in this post can reply

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response STL Anon to his Publication

Wow!

That was from Oct, but was never explained.

Only followers of this user (@Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Retired ER nurse & RAF officer. Lived & worked UK, Singapore, Ireland, USA &Canada. Critical thinker.

He is on steroids or blood thinners or both. This sort of skin is not unusual with people on those medications, usually due to cardiac and pulmonary issues.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

In response Anne Peters to her Publication

Not like this. If this is due to meds, he shouldnt be working. im older than him. An occasional bruise on my hand or arm but nothing like this.

(1) Show this thread

saw this a few weeks ago....explains much

I’m a Torah keeping Sabbath keeping mo’adim keeping kosher eating tzitot wearing follower of YaH’shuah.

anyone tell to how to follow and is there an icon we can get to this site

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Yes - why? I could venture a guess...anyone, anyone?

i seen this a couple months ago but never has been said what happened for sure does anyone know for sure what happened

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

I think it looks like he was roughed up. Hands held behind him and someone putting their hand over his mouth to shut him up...IMO

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

pssssttttt Mitchy...

#SellTheSoul

Loves God and Country. God Wins! Patriot. #WWG1WGA

Probably fell when he got out of the shower and was trying to grab his dog's tail.🙄😜

I’m a Torah keeping Sabbath keeping mo’adim keeping kosher eating tzitot wearing follower of YaH’shuah.

animal adrenalchrome? sick f$$k hope he is sent home to Kentuck I have to stay there so it can't hurt anymore people

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

looks like he got beat with a 6ft length of garden hose

when you realise that the way you took was the way to hell ...and you try you best and running hard but the door back to the world is closed ...traitors run hard against a closed door ...:)
just sayin ...