Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

MARINA ABROVAMIC. HEAD SATANIC WITCH. SPIRIT COOKING. 'ARTIST'. SHE'S INVOLVED IN SOOO MUCH SHIT- EVEN ANTARCTICA. THERES A PYRAMID ON ANTARCTICA & THERES A RUNWAY WITH BLUE AIRSTRIPS RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT- SHE IS ON THE BOARD OF MEMBERS OF THAT COMPANY OUT THERE. I FORGET THE NAME🀯 IF ANYBODY KNOWS DROP ALL INFO ON HER#ThesePeopleAreSick

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!πŸ’―

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

why do the russians have responsibility of the ark of gabriel??? anyone

The Russians transported it on behalf of Saudi Arabia. I believe we will discover they are on our side.πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

https://medium.com/@nora.ml/why-does-the-russian-army-transports-the-mysterious-object-ark-of-gabriel-to-antarctica-video-ddceb8cdbcd9

In response Alexandra 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

russia has more good than bad...why do you think they have always tried to supress their people.? i believe putin is a white hat that has been fighing human trafficking like a badass!!

Kicked off twatter | Patriot | Truth-seeker | Married | WWG1WGA | Digital Soldier | Trump Won #GOD Won - Bigly!

In response Alexandra 369 to her Publication

Exactly, those who portray themselves as good are really bad and those that are portrayed as bad, are perhaps the good guys.

Inversion, the cabal/satanic pedo's/evil deepstate signs

(1) Show this thread