MARINA ABROVAMIC. HEAD SATANIC WITCH. SPIRIT COOKING. 'ARTIST'. SHE'S INVOLVED IN SOOO MUCH SHIT- EVEN ANTARCTICA. THERES A PYRAMID ON ANTARCTICA & THERES A RUNWAY WITH BLUE AIRSTRIPS RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT- SHE IS ON THE BOARD OF MEMBERS OF THAT COMPANY OUT THERE. I FORGET THE NAME🤯 IF ANYBODY KNOWS DROP ALL INFO ON HER#ThesePeopleAreSick

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

What happens in the lives of these people to make them so demented?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha You know how , dont believe everything you hear. I read a couple of times.MARINA ABROVAMIC is Anderson Coopers older brother. As unusual as these blood lines are. I wouldnt doubt it. What you think

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Damnnn This photo, Makes me super happy to be me! Not important and boring. And Happier than every. Bad choices!

also heard he/she may be the brother of ghislanee maxwell

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

10 pages of pics below
👇👇👇👇👇🙄🙄🙄👇👇👇👇👇👇

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Grotesque
And they were flaunting the evil they did pretty much in plain sight

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

🇺🇲#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

why do the russians have responsibility of the ark of gabriel??? anyone

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

I thought it was the Ark of God, when did it become of Gabriel

(4) Show this thread

patriot always seeking truth and trusts Gods word ! Lives by the. constitution. Prays for the healing of our Nations. God Wins !!

thank you i was aware of the spirit cooking and that she is not female but a male from the Fall of Cabal videos but was not aware of the Antartica info. i try to stay well informed about all of these evil DS and cabal .

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

looks pretty good for a 75 yr old woMAN lol wats her secret?

WE ALL KNO ABOUT PEDO DENIRO

I am a digital artist that enjoys life, until American freedoms are being threatened. That’s when I stand up and fight.

So thats why he hated Trump, messing with his supply of the Achrome

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

when will anything happen to these demons? i know when they go to hell but here on earth?

(2) Show this thread

HOLLYWEIRD LOVES HER

Patriot, WWG1WGA, Cali Red, MAGA!

I'm pretty sure she? is actually a he.

Marina is Guilaisne Maxwells Brother

(2) Show this thread

SHES PART OF THE ELITE CROWD

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Explain to me why the elite Asian man in the chair/far right is making the same symbol that Trump makes all the time. Even JFK Jr. made that hand symbol. Is he an infiltrator who positioned himself to stay abreast of their evil?

(1) Show this thread