French Patriot! 100% Pro Trump! I wish he was my President. Fuck Biden, Fauci, gates, twitler Dorsey, Macron le poudré , Castex , Veran

Disgusting abuse of power, everyone pushing this nonsense are going to feel stupid when this is all over.

I can't even watch this Gestapo crap anymore… Frankly, every single police officer that one against the oath that they took to protect the citizens should be relieved of duty never to be allowed to serve the community again. The last thing we need is police officers that fight for the government and not for the people! That was not the oath they took! They are not military but they act militarized! This looks like the beginning of the holocaust…

In response Tony Michaël to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OGCreeps in this post can reply

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Epi aka OGCreeps to her Publication

...and they have even found a way to convince folks to 'run to the box cars'👇🏻
'Many Americans have spent hours online scrolling for a coveted appointment slot, rushed to fill out the patient's information, and then, in many cases, felt the surge of disappointment when hitting submit only to find out that the slot was already gone.'

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...and they have even found a way to convience folks to 'run to the box cars'👇🏻
'Many Americans have spent hours online scrolling for a coveted appointment slot, rushed to fill out the patient's information, and then, in many cases, felt the surge of disappointment when hitting submit only to find out that the slot was already gone.'
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/24/politics/biden-coronavirus-vaccine-supply/index.html

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Its not going to be over. C19 is an Insurgence.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Now FAUCI wants you to wear 2.

It is and people will not see it ...and if they do they refuse to fight back. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

oops... that went against*